September 29, 2015
In episode 5 / Season 2, Dr. Stewart and Kara Stewart-Mullens discuss the differences between having a cold, the flu or allergies.
The Following Is Discussed:
- What is the flu and what are the indications that you have the flu over a cold
- How do allergies mimic a cold or flu and how can you tell the difference
- Understanding how the immune system works and how it causes allergies when overstimulated
- How can you support the immune system and your family from catching or spreading the flu
- What are solutions for those who have the flu or cold
- What are some natural solutions for allergies and those with seasonal allergies
- What natural supplements can support the immune system
For more information or videos on products mentioned in this episode, please visit www.neurobiologix.com or call (866) 500-5388.