November 2, 2015
In episode 8 we discuss with Dr. Stewart his experience with patients of all ages that are hindered by these disorders and why nutritional and genetic deficiencies can cause these issues to arise at any age.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of dopamine and methylation to your sensory systems
- Dyslexia & Dysgraphia - what they are and what you can do about it
- Sensory Integration and how the eyes, ears and muscles are not working together
- ADHD and auditory issues
- How head trauma can trigger a learning disorder
- Testing you can receive after a head injury to support therapeutically & nutritionally
- Genetic biomarkers & mutations that could give us insight into why you may be pre-determined to a learning disorder
- How mitochondria is key to the energy for the brain to perform at its best (Mitochondria genetic mutations)
- Manipulating the mitochondria nutritionally with PQQ and the research about this amazing nutrient
For nutritional products mentioned in this episode please visit www.Neurobiologix.com
Visit the Focus & Concentration area of our website for more information.