February 15, 2018
Listen in as we discuss with Dr. Stewart the explanation and findings of autophagy. He teaches us how autophagy works in the body and shares gene findings that we need to pay attention to.
For more information on genetic testing mentioned in this podcast visit www.GenomixNutrition.com and for nutritional formulas mentioned visit www.Neurobiologix.com.
December 18, 2017
In this episode we discuss how GAD mutations affect so many people today. We talk about why those with GAD mutations tend to suffer from anxiety, poor mood, poor sense of well being and sleep problems. We also discuss how a person with GAD mutations can overcome this mutation nutritionally and through other ways explained by Dr. Stewart.
For information on products mentioned in this podcase please visit www.Neurobiologix.com or call 866.500.5388 or for information on nutrigenomic testing visit www.GenomixNutrition.com.
December 6, 2017
Many people look good on the outside but stress could be killing them through a constant inflammatory state. Learn to decrease brain and body inflammation naturally.
In this new episode, we discuss with Dr. Stewart physical stress vs. emotional stress and how they are different. We find out how over time the affects of emotional stress can create disease and health problems. We will also discuss how to help yourself through stressful times through nutrition and potentially finding out your genetic profile that can help you understand why you stress the way you do.
We discuss nutritional elements for stress such as CBD and PEA for inflammation control and low dose Naltrexone.
For more information visit www.Neurobiologix.com for nutrition mentioned in this podcast and www.GenomixNutrition.com for information about genetic testing.
February 20, 2017
How much does our stomach health affect our brain health? Listen as how Dr. Stewart explains the amazing connection between the two. We also discuss the following:
- How neurotransmitters affect the bowel
- Choosing the right nutrition to support both
- Maintaining a health gut flora and good brain health
- How the immune system affects the nervous system
For more information or nutrition mentioned in this episode visit www.Neurobiologix.com
January 30, 2017
Learn from Dr. Stewart the following:
- Why a provider should have genetic testing on all their patients
- How a patient can use their genetic results for life and show other providers their results
- How nutrigenomic testing is the future of medicine and how, along with bloodwork, can benefit the patient and provider's treatment
- How this type of testing can save patient's money so they do not choose the wrong supplementation
To FIND A PROVIDER in your area that offers the Genomix Nutrition Nutrigenomic Test Visit: http://www.genomixnutrition.com/FINDAPROVIDER-s/132.htm
January 19, 2017
We discuss with Dr. Stewart on this episode the following:
- Genetic challenges that can hinder your weight loss
- How genetics plays a role in being thin
- The long term effects of weight loss drugs on the brain and emotional center
- Why many people may never lose weight due to health issues
For more information on products or testing mentioned in this podcast visit: www.Neurobiologix.com or www.GenomixNutrition.com
January 6, 2017
On this episode, Dr. Stewart discusses how genetic testing can assist parents and adults by having the knowledge on what may be a potential risk or possible future health issue.
We Will Discuss:
- Knowing what inflammatory genetic markers to pay attention to
- How to support genetic weaknesses in the inflammatory genes prior to vaccines
- Is it safe for my child to have vaccines based upon their genetic markers
- Could we reduce the rates of autism by testing a baby's genetics prior to live vaccines
- How can we assist patients who have already been hindered or injured by a vaccine
- The benefits of genetic testing for children and the elderly
For more information on genetic testing for these markers please visit www.GenomixNutrition.com or call (866)500-5388.
December 1, 2016
Season 3 / Epiosode 4
Dr. Villanueva is seasoned, both scientifically and experientially in a wide variety of complementary approaches including holistic medicine, natural organic herbs, chiropractic, mind/body medicine, and whole foods-based nutrition. In her practice, she uses these combined with the principles of functional medicine to find the root causes of disorders.
She is a provider that offers nutrigenomic testing and interpretation and shares with us how it benefits her patients.
Dr. V specializes in balancing female hormones, supporting auto immune disorders, type II diabetes, neuro chemical imbalances, weight loss support, genetic defects including MTHFR, insomnia, and metabolic syndrome.
For more information on Dr. Villanueva visit: http://www.austinholisticdr.com/about/dr-elena-villanueva/
November 23, 2016
Season 3, Episode 4: On this episode we discuss surgery with Dr. Stewart who is a former skull based surgeon.
He shares with us how someone needs to prepare their body nutritionally for the best surgery outcomes. We also discuss how to help yourself recover better and faster through nutraceuticals and other helpful information.
For more information on Dr. Stewart or products mentioned in this podcast visit www.Neurobiologix.com or www.GenomixNutrition.com.
November 11, 2016
In this episode with discuss with Dr. Stewart the following about inflammation:
- Causes of inflammation
- Why it can be detrimental to your health
- How to overcome inflammation with nutrition
For more information on nutrition mentioned in this podcast visit www.Neurobiologix.com
For more information on testing mentioned in this podcast visit www.GenomixNutrition.com
November 3, 2016
Season 3: In Episode 1, we discuss with Dr. Stewart:
1) Why genetic testing is key for nutrition
2) Learn why the proper nutrition based upon your DNA could save you time, money and your health.
3) Learn who would need an advanced genetic test through Genomix Nutrition
For more information on this type of testing or find a provider in your area visit www.GenomixNutrition.com or call 844.258.5564
April 21, 2016
On this episode we discuss how this type of genetic testing works and can benefit people of all ages. This cutting edge genetic test is offered by medical providers through Genomix Nutrition. A simple cheek swab is all that is needed and your results are back to you in 14 days with a personalized report to guide you to the correct supplementation by your DNA along with health precautions to be mindful of.
Each genetic report will provide you with the following:
- Evaluation of your genes for SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) in 5 key areas: Methylation (MTHFR, FOLR, MTRR), Neurotransmitter Potential, Mitochondria, Detox, Inflammatory
- Clinical definitions by our experts on what each SNP means to you and your health
- Recommended nutritients to overcome your genetic weaknesses (SNPs)
- Nutritional product recommendations created by our experts for these particular genetic SNPs
- Scientific references on each SNP from top medical journals and research abstracts
For more information on this type of testing or find a provider in your area visit www.GenomixNutrition.com
or call 844.258.5564
December 2, 2015
In episode 11 we continue discussing the importance mitochondria have on the brain and body and how weak mitochondria can affect our energy levels.
The following topics are discussed:
- Genetic mutations in the mitochondria pathway (ATP5C1, COX5A, COX6C, NDUFS7, UQCRC2)
- Why mutations in the mitochondrial respiratory chain complex may cause health issues
- How should a practitioner correlate different genetic biomarkers to help a person
- Nutritional support for the mitochondria and why
- How to know if you are affected by a mitochondria weakness
- Without genetic testing how does someone know they may have mitochondrial issues
- Why are the nutrients PQQ and NADH so key in supporting the mitochondria
- Overview of Neurobiologix new formula Mito Cell PQQ
or call (866)500-5388.