On this episode, Dr. Stewart discusses how genetic testing can assist parents and adults by having the knowledge on what may be a potential risk or possible future health issue.
We Will Discuss:
- Knowing what inflammatory genetic markers to pay attention to
- How to support genetic weaknesses in the inflammatory genes prior to vaccines
- Is it safe for my child to have vaccines based upon their genetic markers
- Could we reduce the rates of autism by testing a baby's genetics prior to live vaccines
- How can we assist patients who have already been hindered or injured by a vaccine
- The benefits of genetic testing for children and the elderly
For more information on genetic testing for these markers please visit www.GenomixNutrition.com or call (866)500-5388.