July 28, 2022
What is actually going on with young girls and teen girls before, during and after puberty.
We discuss with Dr. Stewart the following:
- Why girls are developing earlier these days and why is that more common.
- Dr. Stewart discusses what POTS and PCOS is and why it is becoming more of a medical issue in teenage girls.
- Genetic differences in females and how that can lead to emotional imbalance or getting in to trouble more in the teenage years.
- Estrogen dominance and low progesterone a week before the menstrual cycle and what happens hormonally. Also, what nutrition can do to ease PMS symptoms.
- Why PMS is real biochemically and why their mood and emotions are off or are extremely volatile.
- The difference between girls and boys in the brain.
- How did the pandemic affect teenagers and how does COVID set off inflammation and what a parent can do.
- We discuss estrogen disruptors in our food and drinks and what that may cause.
- Is it safe to take nutrition products discussed without genetic testing?
- Why did many women lose hair after having COVID.
- Why the Women’s Genetic Health Panel would be good to have at any age to get ahead of knowing what issues may arise in your daughter or patient.
For nutritional products mentioned in this podcast visit: Consumers: www.Neurobiologix.com
For more information on Dr. Stewart visit www.DrKendalStewart.com
July 6, 2022
Why Mental Issues Are Increasing & What Is Going On Post Pandemic
In this episode we discuss with Dr. Stewart the increase in depression, PTSD and other mental issues among adults but also the sudden increase among our youth. 1 in 5 children will experience a mental illness in a lifetime.
Dr. Stewart guides us with ways to take back control of your family’s mental health and your own. We also discuss how nutrition and nutrigenomic testing can give us a better understanding of what we need nutritionally so we can take care of our brain and bodies and inhibit mental issues in the future.
In this episode we discuss the following with Dr. Stewart:
- Why some people get PTSD more than others after a triggering event
- How emotional stress is a form of PTSD
- The different types of mental disorders and the physiological issues that happen
- Why is there an increase in depression and suicide over the years among all ages
- What is suicidal ideation and what is going on in the brain from a medical perspective
- How to help prescription medications more effective with nutrition along with nutrigenomic testing
- How inflammation can carry over to the brain and what could help a person with overall inflammation that can trigger mental and health issues
- Tips for better sleep and why Phase III sleep is key to good mental health
For products mentioned in this podcast visit: www.Neurobiologix.com
Providers visit: www.DrNeurobiologix.com
November 11, 2021
Researchers have known for years that puberty not only changes your body, but also your brain. This is because puberty involves changes in hormones that also attach to your brain cells and change how the brain learns, grows and reacts. These changes are useful because they help shape the brain for new forms of learning but dealing with a teenage boy can be super challenging at times.
Listen as Dr. Stewart breaks down what goes on physically, mentally and bio-chemically with a boy teenager. He also shares with us genetic insight in to why your teen may be different than others and offers insight in to what to look for. We also discuss the needs of growing boys in regards to nutrition and diet.
For genetic information discussed in this podcast visit: www.GXSciences.com
For nutritional support discussed in this podcast visit: www.Neurobiologix.com
May 24, 2021
Dr. Stewart discusses new findings in ADD/ADHD and mood issues and how we can naturally help those who suffer with lack of focus and poor mood and the dangers and side effects of medications in the short term and long term usage.
For information on formulas mentioned in this podcast visit: https://www.neurobiologix.com/attention-focus-s/44.htm
For genetic testing mentioned in this podcast visit: www.GXSciences.com
April 21, 2021
Listen as Dr. Stewart shares his own patients' experiences Post COVID and what health issues they are experiencing. He explains why some keep having trouble overcoming fatigue, brain fog, depression, headaches and more. He will give his own expertise on tips you can do to help with these issues.
We Cover In This Episode:
- How the virus mutates and why it mutates so quickly
- How to NOT “Boost” the immune system but “Buffer” the immune system through nutrition and lifestyle to keep the virus at bay
- How he has helped patients suffering Post COVID from exhaustion, brain fog, depression, neurological issues and overall inflammation
- The Interleukin-5 gene that if mutated could put you at higher risk for COVID
- Why did getting COVID initiate these terrible health problems
- Vaccine overview and how the COVID vaccine works
- Why patients have good days & bad days after COVID
- Neurobiologix Products covered Neuro-Immune Infection Control, Vitamin D3+K2 Cofactor Complex, PEA Soothe Support, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, CBD by GX Nutrition
For information on nutrition discussed in this podcast visit: www.Neurobiologix.com. Medical Providers visit www.DrNeurobiologix.com
For genetic testing mentioned in this podcast visit www.GXSciences.com
September 22, 2020
Listen as Dr. Stewart discusses how stem cells and exosomes can be amazing therapies for a vast majority of medical issues. He tells us what they are, how they work and who may be a candidate for regenerative therapy.
We also discuss how to prepare the body nutritionally to have the best outcomes post therapies.
For more information on exosomes visit www.Regenalliance.com and for nutritional products discussed visit www.Neurobiologix.com
June 3, 2020
Listen as Dr. Stewart discusses methylation, beyond the MTHFR, and why it holds the key to our health and how to assist the methylation process naturally.
The proper functioning of the entire methylation cycle is essential for CRITICAL reactions in the body."
Per Dr. Stewart "The term methylation describes a biochemical process that is utilized in the body for transport of nutrients, energy production and in gene modulation. In patients with decreased methylation activity (i.e. methylation deficiency), there are significant shortcomings in the ability to execute a variety of important chemical functions in the body. These shortcomings can leave the body unprotected from the everyday assault of environmental and infectious agents, sluggish in neurotransmitter production and slow to recover from inflammatory damage.*
This shortfall can result in a wide range of medical conditions including neurological issues, such as seizures, migraines, dizziness, depression, anxiety, OCD, ADD/ADHD, developmental delay, autism, dementias and memory issues, chronic persistent infections, auto-immune disease, neural tube defects, infertility and pregnancy complications. Appropriate supplementation with the proper methylated vitamins and nutrients will bypass the genetic and acquired deficits and restore appropriate function of the pathway resulting in improvement in these complicated syndromes.
The proper functioning of the methylation cycle is essential for CRITICAL reactions in the body."
For information on products in this podcast visit www.Neurobiologix.com. Medical providers visit www.DrNeurobiologix.com. For genetic testing visit www.GXSciences.com
FOR LECTURES & WORKSHOPS with Dr. Stewart: CLICK HERE
May 7, 2020
WHY HORMONE ARE KEY TO YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH! In this episode we discuss with Dr. Stewart hormones, in particular women's hormones, and how maintaining good levels during these stressful times can protect your immune system and fight off viruses of the known and unknown. He discusses what a cytokine storm is in easy to understand terms and tells us how to protect and naturally boost our hormones. He also discusses who is more vulnerable due to genetic markers found in the Immune Genetic Panel from GX Sciences.
For nutritional products mentioned in this podcast visit: www.Neurobiologix.com | Medical providers visit: www.DrNeurobiologix.com
For genetic testing discussed in this podcast visit: www.GXSciences.com
May 7, 2020
Podcast 45: In this episode we discuss with Dr. Stewart the subject of modern day and different types of viruses. He goes over the mechanics of how a virus develops and spreads. He teaches us how we can protect ourselves and how the different types of viruses (DNA or RNA) are the ones to worry about and why it is so difficult to create a vaccine due to the mutation of the viruses genome. We discuss the Corona Virus, SARS, and other viruses from the past and present and why quarantine is needed and if a mask will protect you and if having nutrigenomic testing can help you prepare.
For more information on immune support products mentioned in this episode visit www.Neurobiologix.com or if you are a medical provider visit www.DrNeurobiologix.com. For genetic testing discussed visit www.GXSciences.com.
February 13, 2020
In this episode we discuss how GAD gene mutations affect so many people today and new findings about GAD mutations. We talk about why those with GAD mutations tend to suffer from anxiety, poor mood, poor sense of well being, OCD, pain, depression and sleep problems.
We also discuss the pathway responsible for GABA conversion and how it can be interrupted and can cause these terrible types of conditions. We discuss how a person with GAD mutations can overcome this mutation nutritionally and through other ways explained by Dr. Stewart.
We discuss how Dr. Stewart's formula Pro GAD Enhancer from Neurobiologix has been designed to help those suffering.
For information on products mentioned in this podcast please visit www.Neurobiologix.com or call 866.500.5388 or for information on nutrigenomic testing visit www.GXSciences.com
November 21, 2019
Listen as Dr. Stewart discusses the top Neurobiologix formulas he crafted with careful consideration. He will review what the product was intended for, what you might expect when using and recommended usage for adults and children if applicable.
We discusss the top Neurobiologix Formulas: Pro GAD Enhancer, Methylation Complete, Methyl Folate Plus, PEA Soothe Support, Full Focus+ and Mito Cell PQQ.
For information on formulas mentioned in the product consumers please visit www.Neurobiologix.com. Medical professionals visit www.DrNeurobiologix.com.
November 12, 2019
Listen as Dr. Stewart teaches us about the amazing benefits of stem cell therapy, what stem cells are, how they work and how new IV stem cell therapy could assist many patients who are struggling with major health conditions or injuries.
For more information on genetic testing discussed in this podcast visit www.GXSciences.com
For nutritional products discussed in this podcast visit www.Neurobiologix.com
April 22, 2019
Worried about international flu strains and how to protect your family?
The flu can be detrimental and what can you do to recover or prevent from getting the flu can be life saving. Dr. Stewart shares with the audience on how to know the difference between allergies, a cold and the flu and offers his expertise on how to get better through nutritional support and key lifestyle recommendations.
Knowing the status of your immune system before flu season can be a big help and genetic testing can provide insight into what a child needs to optimize their immune system naturally.
Visit www.Neurobiologix.com for nutritional immune boosting supplements.