November 23, 2016
Season 3, Episode 4: On this episode we discuss surgery with Dr. Stewart who is a former skull based surgeon.
He shares with us how someone needs to prepare their body nutritionally for the best surgery outcomes. We also discuss how to help yourself recover better and faster through nutraceuticals and other helpful information.
For more information on Dr. Stewart or products mentioned in this podcast visit www.Neurobiologix.com or www.GenomixNutrition.com.
November 11, 2016
In this episode with discuss with Dr. Stewart the following about inflammation:
- Causes of inflammation
- Why it can be detrimental to your health
- How to overcome inflammation with nutrition
For more information on nutrition mentioned in this podcast visit www.Neurobiologix.com
For more information on testing mentioned in this podcast visit www.GenomixNutrition.com
December 2, 2015
In episode 11 we continue discussing the importance mitochondria have on the brain and body and how weak mitochondria can affect our energy levels.
The following topics are discussed:
- Genetic mutations in the mitochondria pathway (ATP5C1, COX5A, COX6C, NDUFS7, UQCRC2)
- Why mutations in the mitochondrial respiratory chain complex may cause health issues
- How should a practitioner correlate different genetic biomarkers to help a person
- Nutritional support for the mitochondria and why
- How to know if you are affected by a mitochondria weakness
- Without genetic testing how does someone know they may have mitochondrial issues
- Why are the nutrients PQQ and NADH so key in supporting the mitochondria
- Overview of Neurobiologix new formula Mito Cell PQQ
or call (866)500-5388.
November 16, 2015
On Episode 10 we discuss with Dr. Stewart how significant mitochondria are to each cell in the body. This is Part 1 of a 2 part series:
- What are mitochondria and what do they do
- Why is mitochondria weakness so common today and why doesn't your doctor talk about it
- What hinders the mitochondria (nutrient deficiencies, toxins, genetic mutations)
- Why are mitochondria polymorphisms (mutations) so common and what does that mean
- What genetic mutations prove that you have an issue with the mitochondria (5 SNPs to look for)
- How methylation & mitochondria are correlated and why you must pay attention to methylation first
- What can you do to help your mitochondria nutritionally
- How PQQ and NADH can change the course of mitochondrial function
November 2, 2015
In episode 8 we discuss with Dr. Stewart his experience with patients of all ages that are hindered by these disorders and why nutritional and genetic deficiencies can cause these issues to arise at any age.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of dopamine and methylation to your sensory systems
- Dyslexia & Dysgraphia - what they are and what you can do about it
- Sensory Integration and how the eyes, ears and muscles are not working together
- ADHD and auditory issues
- How head trauma can trigger a learning disorder
- Testing you can receive after a head injury to support therapeutically & nutritionally
- Genetic biomarkers & mutations that could give us insight into why you may be pre-determined to a learning disorder
- How mitochondria is key to the energy for the brain to perform at its best (Mitochondria genetic mutations)
- Manipulating the mitochondria nutritionally with PQQ and the research about this amazing nutrient
October 26, 2015
In this 30 minute webinar with Dr. Stewart we will discuss 10 key topics often asked by practitioners:
- What to do when you have a MTHFR genetic mutation
- What genetic SNPs should you pay attention to and what should you focus on first with treatment
- How do you treat someone who does not have a MTHFR but is showing signs of a methylation deficiency
- Why a FOLR 1, 2 and 3 mutation is just as important as a MTHFR
- How do you treat someone who only has their MTHFR test results
- When is the need for methylated vitamins more prominent in life
- Treatment protocols with nutrition and symptoms a person may experience in the beginning
- How to treat someone with symptoms but do not have genetic testing results
October 7, 2015
Join Special Guest, Radhia Gleis, wellness director from Martin's Compounding and Wellness Centers on Episode 6 of Season 2.
We discuss the following:
-Different types of stress
-How stress affects the body
-How stress affects the mind
-How to ease your stress
-Nutritional support to ease stress
-Methylation and stress and how they correlate
September 29, 2015
In episode 5 / Season 2, Dr. Stewart and Kara Stewart-Mullens discuss the differences between having a cold, the flu or allergies.
The Following Is Discussed:
- What is the flu and what are the indications that you have the flu over a cold
- How do allergies mimic a cold or flu and how can you tell the difference
- Understanding how the immune system works and how it causes allergies when overstimulated
- How can you support the immune system and your family from catching or spreading the flu
- What are solutions for those who have the flu or cold
- What are some natural solutions for allergies and those with seasonal allergies
- What natural supplements can support the immune system
For more information or videos on products mentioned in this episode, please visit www.neurobiologix.com or call (866) 500-5388.
September 23, 2015
Dr. Stewart shares his expertise on all things vitamin and mineral. To sum it up, Supplementation 101.
We discuss in this episode:
*The Different Types of Nutrients (water soluble & fat soluble)
*B Vitamins and their importance to proper methylation
*Different vitamins and minerals and the role they take
*Genetic & biomedical weaknesses that could hinder vitamin delivery
*Overview of why one vitamin never works alone
*What role do minerals play
*Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
*Who may need supplementation
*More supplements is not necessarily a good thing
For more information on products mentioned in this episode visit www.Neurobiologix.com or call (866)500-5388
September 15, 2015
Dr. Stewart shares his patient knowledge and expertise on the tie between the brain and bowel.
We discuss in this episode:
*Inflammation of the bowel
*Immune issues and how they correlate
*Genetic & biomedical biomarkers for gluten intolerance
*Nutritional support for the bowel
*Nutritional support for the brain
*Accessing the body as a whole
September 8, 2015
Episode 2 features Dr. Emily Gutierez from NeuroNutrition Associates. She will enlighten us with her medical knowledge and clinical experience on ADHD.
She Covers The Following:
*How to diagnose and should you get a diagnosis
*Is ADHD really a symptom of children?
*Are pharmaceutical ADHD drugs the answer
*How can we naturally support ADHD symptoms
What Dr. Gutierrez addresses when accessing a patient:
*Diet Dos and Donts
*Genetic Testing (Pharmaco & 23 and Me)
*Thyroid and Essential Lab Work
*Nutritional Supplements Recommendations
*Trauma & Psychological Distress
September 2, 2015
On the first episode of Season 2, Dr. Stewart discusses:
*What are hormones?*Hormones in Men*Hormones in Women*Thyroid issues in women*Thyroid lab work you may need from a doctor*Issues that can arise with poor hormonal regulation*Natural ways to support hormones*Hormones and its correlation to methylation
December 29, 2014
Dr. Stewart discusses in the final episode of 2014 types of genetic testing and mutations and what they mean to you and your family.
He gives his personal knowledge and insight into:
-Pharmaco Genetic testing for prescription drugs. How they can help you choose the right drug per your genetics.
-What is a genetic mutation/polymorphism and what mutations you should and should not be concerned with
-How to choose the appropriate nutritional products based upon your genetic mutations
*MTHFR Mutations (C677, 1298) Key To Methylation
*COMT Mutation related to anxiety and depression (3 forms)
*SOD Mutation (mitochondria and chemical issue)
-Why you need a professional to interpret and correlate your genetic results
-Where to begin with a nutritional program and why genetic testing can be the link to the right nutritional products
-Dr. Stewart's protocol for mutations and methylation deficiencies.
Call Neurobiologix to find a practitioner in your area who can interpret your genetic results (866)500-5388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or to find a provider in your area to obtain your nutrigenomic testing visit www.GenomixNutrition.com