November 23, 2016
Season 3, Episode 4: On this episode we discuss surgery with Dr. Stewart who is a former skull based surgeon.
He shares with us how someone needs to prepare their body nutritionally for the best surgery outcomes. We also discuss how to help yourself recover better and faster through nutraceuticals and other helpful information.
For more information on Dr. Stewart or products mentioned in this podcast visit www.Neurobiologix.com or www.GenomixNutrition.com.
December 1, 2016
Season 3 / Epiosode 4
Dr. Villanueva is seasoned, both scientifically and experientially in a wide variety of complementary approaches including holistic medicine, natural organic herbs, chiropractic, mind/body medicine, and whole foods-based nutrition. In her practice, she uses these combined with the principles of functional medicine to find the root causes of disorders.
She is a provider that offers nutrigenomic testing and interpretation and shares with us how it benefits her patients.
Dr. V specializes in balancing female hormones, supporting auto immune disorders, type II diabetes, neuro chemical imbalances, weight loss support, genetic defects including MTHFR, insomnia, and metabolic syndrome.
For more information on Dr. Villanueva visit: http://www.austinholisticdr.com/about/dr-elena-villanueva/
January 6, 2017
On this episode, Dr. Stewart discusses how genetic testing can assist parents and adults by having the knowledge on what may be a potential risk or possible future health issue.
We Will Discuss:
- Knowing what inflammatory genetic markers to pay attention to
- How to support genetic weaknesses in the inflammatory genes prior to vaccines
- Is it safe for my child to have vaccines based upon their genetic markers
- Could we reduce the rates of autism by testing a baby's genetics prior to live vaccines
- How can we assist patients who have already been hindered or injured by a vaccine
- The benefits of genetic testing for children and the elderly
For more information on genetic testing for these markers please visit www.GenomixNutrition.com or call (866)500-5388.
January 19, 2017
We discuss with Dr. Stewart on this episode the following:
- Genetic challenges that can hinder your weight loss
- How genetics plays a role in being thin
- The long term effects of weight loss drugs on the brain and emotional center
- Why many people may never lose weight due to health issues
For more information on products or testing mentioned in this podcast visit: www.Neurobiologix.com or www.GenomixNutrition.com
January 30, 2017
Learn from Dr. Stewart the following:
- Why a provider should have genetic testing on all their patients
- How a patient can use their genetic results for life and show other providers their results
- How nutrigenomic testing is the future of medicine and how, along with bloodwork, can benefit the patient and provider's treatment
- How this type of testing can save patient's money so they do not choose the wrong supplementation
To FIND A PROVIDER in your area that offers the Genomix Nutrition Nutrigenomic Test Visit: http://www.genomixnutrition.com/FINDAPROVIDER-s/132.htm
February 20, 2017
How much does our stomach health affect our brain health? Listen as how Dr. Stewart explains the amazing connection between the two. We also discuss the following:
- How neurotransmitters affect the bowel
- Choosing the right nutrition to support both
- Maintaining a health gut flora and good brain health
- How the immune system affects the nervous system
For more information or nutrition mentioned in this episode visit www.Neurobiologix.com